Serious about standards
As members of The REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation), we are committed to work under the Code of Good Recruitment Practice. We comply with all relevant legislation, have fair and honest terms of business and respect your confidentiality. We are also REC qualified meaning we have had to pass a stringent exam to ensure we are providing current, compliant and professional advice.
Understanding your needs
To ensure we have a complete understanding of your business and recruitment needs we will visit your premises to discuss your requirements, or conduct a video conference if preferred. This allows us to understand the culture of your business and enables us to recruit the right person for you. We will discuss the best recruitment option for you whether it is Permanent, Contract, Temp to Perm or Temporary. At Blue Orchid Recruitment, we do more than simply fill roles, we will help you to build successful teams giving you a competitive edge in the market. We pride ourselves on building long term partnerships with our clients and work with them to drive their businesses forward.
Giving you more value
We can provide help and advice in writing a job description and person specification. Once we have a clear understanding of your requirements we will advertise the vacancy on top job boards, ensuring a large number of applicants for each post. We then filter only the best candidates for a meeting with our experienced consultant. We also have exclusive access to CV search databases so we take a proactive approach to ensure we are sourcing the very best talent for your team. After an in depth interview, if we feel they are suited to the role and to your business, we will forward their CV to you. Our service is completely confidential and there is no charge until a candidate starts.
Experienced and knowledgeable
Our consultants have a wealth of experience recruiting staff throughout Shropshire and nationally. With over a decade of experience our consultants take pride in the strong relationships they have developed with businesses over the years. Our consultants hold the REC qualification in recruitment practice and are constantly updating their knowledge to ensure they are providing the most current advice to our customers. Our consultants are members of the REC Professionals giving them exclusive access to information and tools to ensure they are providing a first class service.
Building valuable relationships
Our aim is to build a long term alliance with you and your business making each recruitment process simple, effective and successful.
We offer the following services to ensure your business is reaching its full potential
- Performance Appraisals – Carrying out regular performance reviews can be time consuming but is critical in running a successful business
- Exit interviews – Gives an excellent understanding of your businesses strengths and weaknesses
- Skills testing – Ensure you recruit people with the required skill level
- Psychometric testing – Allows a deeper understanding of a persons character allowing you to place them in the most suitable role
- DBS Checks (Criminal Record Checks) – We are an authorised DBS processor and can directly check for criminal records on candidates
- Outplacement support – If you are faced with making employees redundant we can offer 1-2-1 or group support and advice to enable candidates to make a smooth transition into a new role. This would include CV and interview advice, job market and salary advice, up-skill and training advice and ongoing support to find them the right position
- Other support services – We work with a specially selected group of companies and can refer you to our partners for assistance with business coaching, marketing advice, HR advice, accountancy assistance and independent financial advise to name a few.