Our client based in Shrewsbury, an innovative and rapidly growing financial organisation is seeking a dynamic and ambitious individual who is keen to work in an evolving and highly rewarding Trainee Broker role where you will be involved in the end to end relationship journey with new and existing customers.
You will be joining a highly driven and collaborative team made up of diverse individuals with different backgrounds. Sales experience is not a prerequisite for this role but if you are committed, ambitious and eager to take a step up, learn and build a career with a great company, then this may be the role for you!
– Researching and qualifying potential clients to build a database of leads.
– Having productive business conversations with decision makers of medium-large businesses (£30m – £300m) across a diverse range of sectors.
– Analyse prospective leads, working to discover key pain-points and challenges, then present how the company can provide solutions and strategies to help them.
– Working closely with external analysts and strategists, you will learn how to develop valuable risk management solutions.
– Full support and mentoring provided but in time, you will learn to deal independently for your portfolio of clients on one of the largest traded markets in the world.
Skills and experience
No prior Financial Services or sales experience is necessary. The position is aimed at people with the right attitude!
We are looking for the below characteristics:
· Motivation to develop
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Hardworking and proactive. Numerically proficient
· An interest in financial markets is a must!
· An interest in alternative currencies like bitcoin and blockchain technology is desirable
· The company has a flat hierarchy which allows for unparalleled development and fluid progression. On the job training, mentoring and realistic routes for progression are provided.
· As well as a basic salary, you will earn commission with excellent OTE potential, average earnings after year 1 £30k, year 2 £50k, year 3 is £100k+
· This is a full-time Monday to Friday, office based position working with a friendly and supportive team.
– Modern offices with free onsite parking and close to great transport links (bus routes)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.